Under the provisions of Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, 13th December, we inform you that all personal data supplied will be stored and processed in files owned by Banner PMYC SL in order to manage, administrate and maintain the Services provided and/or contracted, and to keep you informed, including through electronic means, on issues relating to the business of the Company and its services.
At any time, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a post to Banner PMYC SL, Castillo de Fuensaldaña, nº4, oficina 13. 28232. Las Rozas de Madrid, Madrid, España, always including a photocopy of your ID or passport.
- We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
- For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general usage in our shop by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
- Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better, more personalized service. Specifically, we can:
- Make an estimate of numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
- You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to reject cookies. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of the website or take advantage of some of our services. Unless you have adjusted the settings of your browser to reject cookies, our system will set cookies when you log on to our site.